- Come and experience a weekend of fabulous music and Yukon hospitality. There will be opportunities to jam, visit, glory in the beautiful scenery and soak up the midnight sun. Did we mention award-winning bands, three days of concerts, workshops, and our famous free Sunday Gospel Show?
- There are two types of passes to the festival: a Weekend Pass (Earlybird $130; Regular $150 tax included), which lets you into all regular festival events, and a Super Pass (Earlybird $325; Regular $350 tax included), which includes:
- Admission to all regular festival events
- Festival Seating for all regular shows.
- Access to meals and hospitality area. Come and hang with the artists!
- Priority access to RV camping at the festival site
- Priority admission to the Sunday Gospel Show
- One year paid YBMS membership
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- The Sunday Gospel Show is not included in the Weekend Pass. Admission by donation at the door. Proceeds go to St Christopher's.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Festival Passes are available at:
- Dean’s Strings: 312 Wood St. Whitehorse AND
- The Little Green Apple: 270 Alska Highway, Haines Junction
- Online at yukonbluegrass.com (please ensure to accurately enter your email when purchasing!)